Hello friends,
So,today I'm giving away a very usefull software to you named "AddMeFast Bot 2013......"
I have found this bot on a website which is created by a hacker and this is a very much hidden website.
From this BOT I got 5000+ points within 70-90 minutes.
And as a help I'm giving this site address to you.
Go to : http://bit.ly/1evMKqF .
Here are some snapshots of this bot :
.jpg)
So,
I'm explaining how to use this software below :
So,today I'm giving away a very usefull software to you named "AddMeFast Bot 2013......"
I have found this bot on a website which is created by a hacker and this is a very much hidden website.
From this BOT I got 5000+ points within 70-90 minutes.
And as a help I'm giving this site address to you.
Go to : http://bit.ly/1evMKqF .
Here are some snapshots of this bot :
.jpg)
So,
I'm explaining how to use this software below :
Go to : http://bit.ly/1evMKqF
Earn UNLIMITED points and Get THOUSANDS of:
- Facebook Likes, Shares, Followers, Post Likes, Post Shares
- Twitter Followers, Tweets, ReTweets, Favorites
- Youtube Views, Channel Subscribe, Video Likes, Favorites
- Pinterest Followers, Repins, Likes
- Instagram Followers, Photo Likes
- SoundCloud Listens, Followers
- Vkontakte Page Follows, Group Joins
- Google Circles, MySpace Friends, Reverbnation Fans, StumbleUpon Followers, Website Hits
I hope you will enjoy this usefull article/blog.